Thank you so much for choosing me to create your custom jewelry. To begin the custom process, please fill out this form and be sure to click 'submit' when you are finished. These answers will help our process run as smoothly and efficiently as possible!
Custom Jewelry Information
- In general please allow a minimum of 4 weeks for me to complete your custom project. Usually custom work takes between 4-8 weeks. If needed faster than the minimum 4 weeks, rush orders can be accommodated for additional fees. The complexity of the design and stone sourcing can add additional time. I will always inform you of expected timeline and meet the ultimate deadline.
- I ask for a $200 non-refundable Consultation & Design Deposit which will be incorporated into the final balance to hold the appointment slot. If you are in the Monterey Bay Area, I welcome in-person appointments in my studio in downtown Pacific Grove. We will schedule a phone call or FaceTime consultation if you are out-of-town.
- Once a design has been finalized, I require a 50% deposit and the remaining balance is due upon completion of work.
- If needed, shipping costs will be added to the final balance and due at time of last payment.
- All custom work is final sale.
- Once a design is finalized, a custom jewelry work contract will be given with all details and terms and signature of client is required. Once this contract is signed and work has begun, any changes to the design could incur additional fees.