Thank you so much for choosing me to create your custom or bespoke jewelry. To begin the custom process, please fill out this form and be sure to click 'submit' when you are finished. These answers will help our process run as smoothly and efficiently as possible!
Custom and bespoke Jewelry Information
- Custom projects can generally be completed in my normal production time of 3-4 weeks. If needed faster than the minimum 4 weeks, rush orders can be accommodated for additional fees.
- The bespoke process takes between 4-12 weeks. The complexity of the design and stone sourcing can add additional time. I will always inform you of expected timeline and meet the ultimate deadline.
- The bespoke process requires a $200 non-refundable Consultation & Design Deposit which will be incorporated into the final balance to hold our appointment slot. If you are in the Monterey Bay Area, we will set up an appointment in my design studio in downtown Pacific Grove. If you are out of town, we will schedule a phone call or FaceTime consultation.
- Once a design has been finalized, I require a 50% deposit (minimum, depending on project) and the remaining balance is due upon completion of work.
- If needed, shipping costs will be added to the final balance and due at time of last payment.
- All custom and bespoke work are final sale.
- Once a design is finalized, a work contract will be created with all details, terms of work, and signature of client is required. Once this contract is signed and work has begun, any changes to the design could incur additional fees.